At 1.2 million usable square feet, the George R. Brown Convention Center ranks among the 10 largest convention centers in the nation. Convention-goers in Houston will appreciate the excitement and convenience afforded by the George R. Brown's downtown location. The GRB is flanked by the Toyota Center, home of the Rockets, to the south and Minute Maid Park, home of the Astros, to the north. Connected via two skybridges is the 1,200 room Hilton-Americas and coming in 2017 and also connecting via skybridge is the 1,000 room Marriot Marquis.
Click here for a virtual tour.
The GRBCC offers:
- Level 1 Halls A-E: 550,000 contiguous square feet
- Level 1 Concourse:95,000 square feet
- Outdoor Plaza: 99,000 square feet
- 90,000 square feet of flexspace on Mezzanine Level 2
- 6 Balconies overlooking Discovery Green
- Level 3 Halls A3 & B3: 223,000 semi-contiguous square feet
- Telescopic seating for 6,000, suitable for general sessions, large scale presentations, concerts, corporate meetings, and sporting events in Hall B3
- George Bush Grand Ballroom: 31,500 square feet, sub-divides into three sections
- General Assembly Theater: 3600-seat tiered, sub-divides into 3 sections
- Meeting Rooms: 88, totaling 124,000 square feet
Greater Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau - Member