The Level Nine Tour takes you behind the scenes to see the real world of NASA up close and personal. On this four-hour tour, you will see things that only the astronauts see and eat what and where they eat. All your questions will be answered by a very knowledgeable tour guide as you discover the secrets that have been kept behind closed doors for years.
The Level Nine Tour is Monday-Friday and includes a free hot lunch in the astronauts' cafeteria. The only security clearance is that you must be 14 years of age or older. Advance reservations must be made at least one day prior to visit. The tour begins promptly at 11:45 am.
Level 9 tour sites include:
- Building 3 - Astronaut Cafeteria (Enjoy a free lunch where the astronauts eat everyday.)
- Building 2 - Teague Auditorium (Artifacts)
- Building 7 - Space Suit Displays
- Building 9NE - Space Vehicle Mock-up Facility (Observation Catwalk)
- Building 30S - New Mission Control Center (Viewing Areas)
- Building 30N - Historic Mission Control Center
- Building 32 - Space Environment Simulation Lab (Vacuum Chamber)
- Sonny Carter Training Facility - Neutral Buoyancy Lab (Observation Catwalk) Building availability subject to change based on safety regulation and astronaut training schedules.