26th Annual Houston Turkish Festival is here with more arts, crafts, food & drinks and more entertainment than ever before!
• Watch the amazing performances of TUANA folklore ensemble from Turkey
• Listen to acclaimed clarinet player Ismael Lumanowski from New York
• Enjoy Turkish and International Opera Under the Stars with Mete Tasin of San Francisco and Erberk Eryilmaz of Rice University Shepherd School of Music
• Sip the famous Turkish wine Kavaklidere & Turkish beer Efes Pilsen
• Dance to modern Turkish beats with our local talent, Curcuna Band
• Check out authentic Turkish coffee brewed on sand
• Bring your kids for 2 full days of FREE activities ranging from magic shows to face painting, from Turkish traditional arts to storytelling
• Enjoy a chance to win roundtrip airline tickets to Turkey
• Try various authentic cuisines from different parts of Turkey
Witness timeless whirling dervish shows
• Shop the famous Grand Bazaar without having to travel to Istanbul...
...and more, much more!
*KIDS under 12 always enter FREE.
RSVP now on our event page to stay tuned for all that is to come.
The Turkish Festival is looking forward to giving you an authentic experience half a world away, and celebrate Houston's diversity and comeback following Harvey.