Black Door Wine Club's Tips and Tasting Event
- Presented By: The Tasting Room City Centre
- Dates: 8/5/2021, 8/19/2021
- Location: The Tasting Room City Centre
- Address: 818 Town and Country Blvd
- Phone: (281) 822-1500
- Time: 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Price: free for Black Door Wine Club Members, $25 for guests of members, $35 for nonmembers.
- Admission: free for Black Door Wine Club Members, $25 for guests of members, $35 for nonmembers.
- Area of Town: Memorial/Energy Corridor
Join Black Door Wine Club at The Tasting Room City Centre for its "Tips & Tasting" every other Thursday from 6 PM to 7 PM!To attend YOU MUST RSVP by emailing email@example.com. Please let us know how many people will be in your party.Cody Uzzel, our level 3 certified wine expert (WSET), will be joining Jerry Lasco, The Tasting Room Owner, Founder of LASCO Enterprises, and creator of Black Door Wine Club, to discuss a curated list of eight wines. Join them in tasting this amazing lineup and feel free to jump in with any questions or comments you have regarding wine! Also joining the chat will be The Tasting Room's famous Chef Beto Gutierrez to explain his food pairings, served during the tasting in small plate fashion.Come WINE-D down with us and feel free to bring your questions!For Black Door Wine Club members entry is free, it is $25 for Black Door Wine Club guests, and for all of our other friends, guests, wine enthusiasts tickets are $35.Cheers!