- Presented By: George Ranch Historical Park
- Dates: December 14, 2019 - December 21, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Location: George Ranch Historical Park
- Address: 10215 FM 762 Road
- Phone: (281) 343-0218
- Time: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Price: $50 Adults; $45 Children
- Admission: $50 Adults; $45 Children
Journey back in time to experience Christmas celebrations of the 1830s through the 1930s! Join us December 14 and 21 for a family-friendly holiday evening tour that culminates with cowboy songs, stories and hot cocoa around the campfire. Unlike previous Campfire Christmas events, this year’s format will feature holiday tours at each of the main historic sites:
- Celebrate a simple pioneer Christmas with the Jones family in their 1830s log cabin.
- Visit the 1860s Ryon Prairie Home to discover what Christmastime was like after Civil War.
- Tour the 1890s Davis Victorian Mansion and enjoy its resplendent turn-of-the-century holiday trimmings.
- Tour the George Ranch Home to see family heirloom ornaments and decorations from the 1930s and 1940s.
- And don’t forget everyone’s favorite stop: join the George Ranch cowboys and cowgirls for songs, stories and hot cocoa around a roaring fire!
A tram will be circling the Park at regular intervals so you can hop on and hop off to visit each site at your own pace.