- Dates: January 28, 2021 - December 31, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Address: 5555 Hermann Park Drive
- Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Price: Public Adult$25.00 | Public Child$16.00
- Admission: Public Adult$25.00 | Public Child$16.00
- Area of Town: Museum District
From a huge amethyst weighing more than 850 lbs to a crystallized gold cluster that is one of the most highly coveted objects in the mineral kingdom, the spectacular specimens on display here are true masterpieces — the Rembrandts and Picassos of the natural world.
Discover more than 450 beautifully crystallized mineral specimens, including some of the world’s most rare and beautiful examples. Examine these dazzling treasures in detail from all angles through walk-around display cases illuminated by fiber-optic lighting to provide optimum viewing.
The nearby Smith Gem Vault showcases stunning jewelry and gem-cut minerals.