- Dates: December 11, 2020 - December 13, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston
- Address: 1600 West Loop South
- Phone: (346) 227-5041
- Time: 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. & 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. each day
- Price: Adults $80; Children (Under 12 years old) $60; + tax and gratuity
- Admission: Adults $80; Children (Under 12 years old) $60; + tax and gratuity
- Area of Town: Galleria/Uptown
Jingle all the way to Santa’s Holiday Workshop at The Post Oak Hotel, where children and their families can decorate gingerbread houses, listen to Christmas Carolers, enjoy story time with Santa, and indulge in a lavish holiday spread. The morning session will feature an array of festive pastries and breakfast items, while the second round of guests can enjoy hors d’oeuvres and afternoon delights. Both sittings will include a selection of hot beverages, including a Mimosa Bar for adults.
HOLIDAY WORKSHOP PACKAGE
When: Friday, December 11 – Sunday, December 13
Description: Ring in the holiday season by staying at The Post Oak Hotel! With the Holiday Workshop Package, guests can enjoy a one-night stay in a room with double beds, a tour of Uptown Houston’s holiday decorations in a hotel Bentley and passes for one adult and one child to attend the Holiday Workshops on December 12 or 13.
Price: $729 + tax