- Dates: October 24, 2020
- Location: Silver Street Studios
- Address: 2000 Edwards St.
- Time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Price: Admission $5 Tasting wristbands $20 (includes admission) Kids under 10 free
- Admission: Admission $5 Tasting wristbands $20 (includes admission) Kids under 10 free
- Area of Town: Memorial Park/Washington Corridor
From neighborhood coffee shops to local roasters; Houston’s coffee culture is collectively brewing something exciting. The Houston Coffee Festival, hosted by Silver Street Studios, is a tribute to the hard work, perseverance, innovation, and creativity of the city’s master roasters and baristas. Calling all coffee enthusiasts! Join Houston’s best brewers for a morning of tastings, vote for people’s choice best brew, witness a latte art throw down, and immerse yourselves in the world of coffee, far beyond your daily cup o’ joe.