- Dates: November 4, 2021 - January 2, 2022
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Lone Star Flight Museum
- Address: 11551 Aerospace Avenue
- Time: Tuesday- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. | Sunday: Noon – 5:00 p.m.
- Price: Adult - $15.00 Senior (65+) - $13.00 Youth (12-17) - $13.00 Child (4-11) - $10.00
- Admission: Adult - $15.00 Senior (65+) - $13.00 Youth (12-17) - $13.00 Child (4-11) - $10.00
- Area of Town: Clear Lake/Bay Area Houston
2021 marks the 80th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor. A 31-foot long, 8-panel photo exhibit from The National WWII Museum tells the story of the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. The timeline of photos brings to life the day that changed our country. The panels will be on display at LSFM along with artifacts from that day among the museum’s WWII aircraft.