- Dates: February 4, 2022 - March 6, 2022
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Stages
- Address: 800 Rosine Street
- Price: Starting at $25 Wednesday - Thursday, 7:30pm Friday, 8:00pm Saturday, 2:30pm and 8:00pm Sunday, 2:30pm
- Admission: Starting at $25 Wednesday - Thursday, 7:30pm Friday, 8:00pm Saturday, 2:30pm and 8:00pm Sunday, 2:30pm
- Area of Town: Memorial Park/Washington Corridor
book by Kate Chavez, Robin Ward Holloway, Lindsey Hope Pearlman & Lee David Zlotoff
music & lyrics by Peter Lurye
The iron curtain’s no match for a paper clip, some duct tape, and you—yes, you!
The creator of the classic TV drama brings our favorite hero to the stage in MacGyver the Musical, a rock-n-roll musical comedy set in 1989 East Berlin. We're taking resourcefulness to a whole new level: the leading actor who plays MacGyver is selected from the audience each night. With just a punk rock band, a pocketknife, and the voice in your head, you could tear down the wall and save America.