Magical Dads Day at The Woodlands Children’s Museum
- Presented By: The Woodlands Children’s Museum
- Dates: June 19, 2021
- Location: The Woodlands Children's Museum
- Address: 4775 West Panther Creek Drive #280
- Phone: (281) 465-0955
- Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Price: $7 for adults and children 1 year and older.
- Admission: $7 for adults and children 1 year and older.
- Area of Town: The Woodlands
AbracaDAD! The Woodlands Children’s Museum is celebrating Father’s Day with a magical twist! On Saturday, June 19, children can create a magical day with dad by enjoying a magic show and other spellbinding activities at the museum.Monty the Magician, an award-winning children’s magician, will perform at 10:30am, 11:30am, and 12:30pm on the museum’s stage. Professor Hughdini is known throughout the Houston area for his thrilling and dazzling style of magic. Catch Professor Hughdini at the museum for shows at 1:30pm and 2:30pm during Magical Dads Day. Also during Magical Dads Day, families can enjoy storytime at 11:00am with a reading of This Book Is Magic by Ashley Evanson. In this interactive story, children use their imaginations and finger-play to perform charming magic tricks. Find out what happens when the tricks don’t always turn out the way you expect!Be sure to bring dad over to The Muse Art Bar too, where families can work together to create magic hats and a one-of-a-kind nuts and bolts Father’s Day gift.