- Dates: August 12, 2021 - October 10, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: The location Immersive Van Gogh Exhibit Houston is taking over, is a secret venue situated in the heart of Houston. To be announced before the exhibit opens, existing ticket holders will receive an email with the venue name and location once it is made pu
- Price: Starting at $29.99 per person
- Admission: Starting at $29.99 per person
- Area of Town: Downtown
The original Immersive Van Gogh Exhibit is coming to Houston this Summer! Tickets are now available at www.HoustonVanGogh.com with prices starting at $39.99 per person. This blockbuster digital art experience has received rave reviews from critics worldwide and entertained more than 200,000 guests since its North American debut last July. The Houston experience, which kicks off on August 12, joins already sold out and extended runs in Toronto, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York.Visitors at Immersive Van Gogh will "step inside" the legendary works of the post-Impressionist artist like never before, entering his highly emotional and chaotic inner consciousness through art, light, music, movement, and imagination. Designed by Creative Director and Italian film producer Massimiliano Siccardi – a 30-year pioneer in immersive content whose work was recently spotlighted in the Netflix series “Emily in Paris” – with music by Italian multimedia composer Luca Longobardi, the production harnesses 60,600 frames of captivating video totaling 90,000,000 pixels and 500,000+ cubic feet of projections to create a spectacularly breathtaking creative encounter like no other. Merging state-of-the-art technology, theatrical storytelling, and world-class animation, Immersive Van Gogh vividly brings the celebrated painter’s dreams to life with unprecedented movements in his masterpieces.