- Dates: November 1, 2020 - January 3, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Address: 19623 Bauer Road
- Time: 6:30 PM to 11:00 PM
- Price: $30 per ticket
- Admission: $30 per ticket
- Area of Town: Northwest
Rudolph's Lightshow is the original Houston Christmas light drive-thru experience that features over 1 million lights. Grab your friends and loved ones and enjoy Rudolph's Lightshow from the comfort and saftey of your car. Coming to Houston this Holiday Season 2020, pre-purchase your tickets now!
- 2020 season: $30 per ticket
- Ticket price $5 more at the door
Rudolph's Light Show 2020 Holiday Season Dates:
- Sunday, November 1st, 2020- Sunday, January 3rd, 2021
- 6:30PM-11PM everyday
Entrance to Rudolph's Lightshow is located at: 19623 Bauer Road, Hockley, TX 77447
We highly recommend purchasing your ticket online, in advance to minimize wait times at the show.
Ticketing Information, Rules & Restrictions.
By purchasing a ticket, you and the passengers in your vehicle agree to abide by Rudolph’s Lightshow rules and regulations.
- 1 ticket per vehicle (vehicle capacity based on Texas State Law / total number of seatbelts available)
- All tickets are non-refundable and are only valid for the 2020 Season (November 1st, 2020- January 3rd, 2021)
- No trailers or buses allowed
- Vehicle height limit 12 feet
- Driver & passengers must wear seatbelts at all times and are prohibited from getting out or exiting the vehicle
- Driver is solely responsible for the operation of vehicle
- Driver must maintain a safe distance from the vehicle in front and must only drive on designated path
- Driver must not use a phone (call, text or take photos/videos) while driving
- In the event of an emergency, the Rudolph's Lightshow team will assist you
*Photo: Endless Exposures