- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Address: 2306 Highway 6 S
- Phone: (346) 202-6006
- Price: $35 for adults and $28 for children 12 and under for General Admission
- Admission: $35 for adults and $28 for children 12 and under for General Admission
- Area of Town: Memorial/Energy Corridor
Houston’s highly-anticipated new permanent experiential art museum, Seismique, will be opening to the public at 2306 South Highway 6 on Saturday, December 26. Seismique will offer guests 40-plus unique exhibits overflowing with dazzling displays of light generated by 9 million LEDs, color, sound, and natural elements. Designed for all ages, the 40,000-square-foot arts and entertainment concept features works by over two dozen established and emerging artists along with advanced technological elements like projection mapping from 111 projectors, holograms, augmented reality, light mapping, motion tracking, gamification, and more.Tickets to Seismique are now available and are priced at $35 for adults and $28 for children 12 and under for General Admission. A VIP ticket option is also available at $45 for adults and $38 for children. The VIP experience grants guests walk-in entry at any time on the selected date of their ticket without having to wait in line, allows them to visit the Acid Rain Room without waiting in line, and includes discounted pricing on food at the in-house Cosmique Café and merchandise at Seismique’s Gift Shop.