- Dates: May 27, 2022 - June 12, 2022
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Stages
- Address: 800 Rosine Street
- Price: Starting at $25 Wednesday - Thursday, 7:30pm Friday, 8:00pm Saturday, 2:30pm and 8:00pm Sunday, 2:30pm
- Admission: Starting at $25 Wednesday - Thursday, 7:30pm Friday, 8:00pm Saturday, 2:30pm and 8:00pm Sunday, 2:30pm
- Area of Town: Memorial Park/Washington Corridor
written by Mai Lê
created by Mai Lê and Đạt Peter Ton
Philip’s getting married. But first, he's reconciling his past.
Brother and sister duo Philip and Luci reunite on the eve of Philip’s wedding. Over some egg rolls and fried chicken, they plan, reminisce, and clash in the way only siblings can as they struggle to find their own voices. Balancing culture and identity with humor, the two unpack their past and pave a new way forward together. A jubilant world premiere about family, tradition, Vietnamese cooking, and growing up in Houston from two of the city’s most exciting young artists.