- Dates: September 2, 2020 - December 19, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Wednesday, Saturday
- Location: Buffalo Bayou Park Cistern
- Address: 105 Sabine Street
- Time: WED From: 6:00 PM to 6:45 PM | SAT From: 9:00 AM to 9:45 AM
- Price: $15 per person
- Admission: $15 per person
Find your center and practice mediation in the spacious and tranquil Buffalo Bayou Park Cistern. Offered in collaboration with Pralaya Yoga and Youniversoul this meditation series will feature the use of singing bowls and wind chimes to encourage mindfulness and connectivity. Guests should bring their own cushion or mat.
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Times: Every Saturday in August at 9am
- Cost: $15 per person
- Ages: 9 and up only
All guests are required to wear a face mask and use hand sanitizer before entering the Cistern. Markers will be placed throughout the space to indicate socially-distanced spots. Cleaning will take place between every Cistern tour and meditation session.