- Dates: December 3, 2020 - December 30, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Thursday, Saturday
- Location: Locations Vary
- Phone: (713) 554-1735
- Price: Prices Vary
- Admission: Prices Vary
Taste of Houston Food Tours offers three amazing tours in three very different and distinct areas of town, the Heights, Montrose and Downtown. The Fantastic Food Tours of Houston has the Art Tour of EaDo, Midtown Multinational Food Tour and Little Saigon Food Tour. Both tours showcase the best of architecture, cultural sites, anecdotes and of course, food.
What is a food tour?
A Food Tour combines an area's culture, history, and architecture with local food and drink. We integrate historic and cultural sites with visits to local establishments to enjoy specially created dishes. We meet chefs, brew masters, proprietors, farmers, and bakers and learn how their story enhances the area's history. Our goal is to open your mind and palette, show you the architectural highlights, and recount the rich history Houston has to offer.
Who are we?
Taste of Houston Food Tours certitfied by the Food Tour Corporation, the nation's largest and most influential Food Tour and Culinary Event company. Our family of Food Tour and culinary event companies have been featured in major national and international media. We employ a professional staff of passionate guides and liaisons, ready to share their love and knowledge of history, architecture, culture, food and drink with others.
Taste of Houston Food Tours is in charge of creating, developing and managing all major food tours throughout the Houston area, including all walking tours that are marketed by the Houston Culinary Tours.com website.
Our Food Tours and culinary events are locally run and managed, developed in cooperation with Houston historians, chefs, and writers to ensure some of the best possible culinary and cultural experiences available in the city.
Houston's Culinary Scene
Houston, the fourth largest city in the country, is a diverse city rich in history, boasting a constantly evolving culture, beautiful historic neighborhoods, modern skyscrapers, world-class activities, and great food and drink.
The cosmopolitan city is a mecca for culinary diversity; Indigenous local favorites can be found alongside progressive cuisine, while authentic ethnic enclaves continue to grow. The size and scope of the city provides an opportunity to enjoy some of the finest culinary experiences anywhere in the United States.
We provide a variety of culinary-based tours and events available throughout Houston. Please see the links on each page for more information or call us at 202-683-8847.
- Dine Arounds combining a historic, cultural tour along with stops at three different establishments for a six course progressive meal and optional drinks in one of the many exciting areas throughout Houston
- Beer, wine, and spirit tours that highlight local libations at legendary establishments, and can include tours of the facilities and specially paired dishes
- Culinary team-building activities such as 'Iron Chef' inspired cooking competitions, interactive demonstrations, and cook off's
- Culinary Scavenger hunts that offer hands on, fun excursions throughout historic neighborhoods across Houston
- Multi-day motorcoach tours and itineraries throughout Houston and the surrounding region
- Special event planning, including large banquets, beautiful receptions, unique weddings, bar-mitzvahs, etc.
- Destination Management services including full planning, management, execution of iteneraries, event logistics, and activities for clients throughout the entire trip
Please contact us for more information at email@example.com or 713-554-1735. Our customer service team is available 7 days a week, by phone or email, ready to answer any of your questions.