The Houston Concierge Association's 13th Annual Golf Tournament
- Presented By: The Houston Concierge Association
- Dates: November 25, 2019
- Location: Wildcat Golf Club
- Address: 12000 Almeda Road
- Time: 8:30 AM to 11:59 PM
- Area of Town: Southwest
The Houston Concierge Association’s 13th Annual Classic Golf Tournament will be held on Monday, November 25, 2019 at 8:30 a.m. at the Wildcat Golf Club. Proceeds from the event will benefit The HCA Endowment Scholarship Fund for the University of Houston Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management. HCA welcomes guests to breakfast, courtesy of d’lish Catering, followed by a shotgun start. Participants will compete for top prizes and awards prior to raffle drawings, a live and silent auction. All golfers will enjoy complimentary Bloody Mary’s, the use of the driving range and putting green before the tournament begins. Lunch courtesy of Sambuca/Lawless Restaurant and refreshments will also be provided after the awards ceremony. HCA welcomes all businesses and organizations to participate and sponsor the event.
Sponsorship and team registration proceeds benefit The HCA Endowment Scholarship Fund, which provides financial support for UH students pursuing a degree in the hotel and restaurant field.
- $400 – Gold Sponsor Includes Foursome and Hole Sponsorship
- $300 – Silver Sponsor Includes Foursome
- $150 – Bronze Sponsor Includes Twosome
- $85 – Individual Player
- $200– In-Kind Sponsorship of Hole for Non-Players
- $200 – UH Students Per Team
- $50 – UH Student Individual