The Mystery of Edwin Drood
- Presented By: St. Luke's UMC - Tapestry Players
- Dates: January 9, 2020 - January 12, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: St. Luke's United Methodist Church - Rotunda Theat...
- Address: 3471 Westheimer Rd
- Phone: (713) 402-5122
- Time: 7:30 PM to 11:59 PM
- Price: $25 General Admission / $15 Students (with valid ID)
- Admission: $25 General Admission / $15 Students (with valid ID)
- Area of Town: River Oaks
The audience gets to solve a mystery in this hilarious musical adaptation of Charles Dicken’s final (and unfinished) novel. Since Dickens left no clues about the ending before he died, our actors will invite the audience to decide “whodunit.” Presented by the Tapestry Players at St. Luke's United Methodist Church, directed by David Gow, with musical direction by Sid Davis.