- Presented By: Houston Ballet
- Dates: 12/7/2019, 12/8/2019, 12/11/2019, 12/12/2019, 12/13/2019, 12/14/2019, 12/17/2019, 12/18/2019, 12/19/2019, 12/20/2019, 12/21/2019, 12/22/2019, 12/23/2019, 12/24/2019, 12/26/2019, 12/27/2019, 12/28/2019, 12/29/2019
- Location: Wortham Theater Center
- Address: 501 Texas Ave.
- Phone: (713) 227-2787
- Time: 2:00 PM Matinee & 7:30 PM Evening Perfomances
- Price: Tickets Start at $27
- Admission: Tickets Start at $27
- Area of Town: Downtown
Stanton Welch’s opulent production of The Nutcracker is one of the most splendid ever staged. In this, the most traditional holiday tale, Clara and Drosselmeyer travel together to the Land of the Sweets where the Sugar Plum Fairy is reunited with her prince – and where the magic happens. With grand sets and stunning costumes, The Nutcracker features the entire company of dancers as well as many Houston Ballet Academy students playing hundreds of fun and exciting roles.
Venue doors open 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to performance.
Encore Café Menu
Here are some of the offerings at the café for performances December 8th:
Entrée -- Carved Prime Rib
entrée side – Roasted Potatoes and Malbec Mushroom Glace
Other meal options include:
Penne or three Cheese tortellini pasta with your choice of grilled chicken or garlic shrimp, Pepperoni or Caprese flatbread, or a customized salad from the salad bar.
Featured Deserts --
Peppermint Chocolate mousse tart | Eggnog crème brulee cheese cake
Other desert options include:
Macaroon trays, Truffle bags, Cake pops, Holiday cookies & Brownies