THE SPONGEBOB MUSICAL
- Presented By: Society for the Performing Arts
- Dates: June 25, 2020 - June 28, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Jones Hall
- Address: 615 Louisiana St.
- Phone: (713) 227-4772
- Time: 8:00 PM Thursday-Saturday, 2:00 PM Saturday, 1:00 PM Sunday
- Price: Ticket prices starting at $30
- Admission: Ticket prices starting at $30
- Area of Town: Downtown
A legendary roster of Grammy® Award winners. A visionary director and a Tony Award®-winning design team. One of the world’s most beloved characters. Turn them loose on stage and what do you get? The musical The New York Times declares, “BRILLIANT!” Broadway’s best creative minds reimagine and bring to life the beloved Nickelodeon series with humor, heart and pure theatricality in “a party for the eyes and ears” (Daily Beast). Explore the depths of theatrical innovation in THE SPONGEBOB MUSICAL, 2018 Best Musical winner of the Drama Desk and Outer Critics Circle Awards, where the power of optimism really can save the world.
©2019 Viacom International Inc.
SpongeBob SquarePants created by Stephen Hillenburg.
Single tickets on sale December 16, 2019
Ticket prices starting at $30