TWFG Muddy Trails Bash
- Presented By: The Woodlands Township Parks and Recreation
- Recurrence: Recurring on the 1st Saturday of April
- Location: Rob Fleming Park
- Address: 6055 Creekside Forest Drive
- Phone: (281) 210-3943
- Time: 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Price: 5K: $40-$45, 10K: $45-$55, 2K9: $30-$40, Little Muddy Kids Fun Run: $30-$40, Muddy Bowl Crawfish Cook-off: $200-$400
- Admission: 5K: $40-$45, 10K: $45-$55, 2K9: $30-$40, Little Muddy Kids Fun Run: $30-$40, Muddy Bowl Crawfish Cook-off: $200-$400
- Area of Town: The Woodlands
Join us for the annual TWFG Muddy Trails Bash; 5 events in 1! Trail Runs:The chip-timed races (5K and 10K) are recommended for participants ages 10 and older. The Little Muddy Kids' One-Mile Fun Run is recommended for children ages 5 and up. The event also features a 2K-9 fun run for you and your dog! The run courses will wind through the beautiful trails of the George Mitchell Nature Preserve, located on 1,800 acres in the Village of Creekside Park. Weather conditions in Houston during April vary, so participants should train accordingly.
TWFG Muddy Trails Bash is a USA Track and Field (USATF) sanctioned event. Please Note: TWFG Muddy Trails Bash is not a mud run or adventure race. Muddy Bowl Crawfish Cook-off:Have what it takes to win the Muddy Bowl Crawfish Cook-off Crown? Show us what you've got!Festive Post Race Party:The Post Race Party will feature the Muddy Bowl Crawfish Cook-Off, live Zydeco music and children's activities. Spectator concessions and adult beverages will be available for purchase.