- Presented By: Urban Harvest Farmers Market
- Dates: November 8, 2020
- Location: Moonstruck Drive- In
- Address: 100 Bringhurst St
- Time: 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Price: Tickets are $300 per car and includes food for four, water, and movie screening.
- Admission: Tickets are $300 per car and includes food for four, water, and movie screening.
Join Urban Harvest Sunday, November 8 at Moonstruck Drive- In Movie Theater for our seasonal Sunday Supper.
Watch The Biggest Little Farm from the comfort of your car or at our fabulous, outdoor and socially distanced lounge seating area. Enjoy a delicious dinner presented by Chef Chris Shepherd and Nick Fine of UB Hospitality, Austin Waiter of Tony's, Chef Becca and Jason Kerr of Little Kitchen HTX and Chef Elaine Won of Dumpling Haus. No alcohol provided
With a star chef line up, and a fantastic film for the whole family, it's bound to be another amazing night with Urban Harvest.
Social Distancing precautions will be taken.
See you there!