Action-packed adventure is taking over this Spring Break at the Children’s Museum of Houston. America’s No. 1 children’s museum will have you on the edge of your seat with gravity-defying entertainment, special appearances and interactive activities during Xtreme Spring Break, March 9 – 17, 2019. Embrace your wild side at Houston’s top spring break family destination and explore FIVE new Xtreme Zones!
- Get extreme in not one, not two, but FIVE XTREME ZONES! Check tab above forAll-New Xtreme Zones Entertainment Lineup.
- Don't miss Our Pi Day Extreme Pi Fight!
- Spin out of control in any of our Human Hamster Balls.
- Flip out for this Xtreme zone as you hop on the Bungee Trampolines.
AND, don't miss all of our interactive performances with a lineup that changes every day, including:
- Enjoy out of this world Xtreme tricks and entertainment by jugglers, performers, and more at Museum Entrance every day!
So, leave your serious face at home and get ready for a boundless bonanza of hands-on activities all throughout the Museum. Don't let this Spring Break 2019 slip away without getting a little XTREME!
***Activities, events, and times subject to change.