Yee Haw Y'all! Join us for a rodeo roundup and boot-stomping fun. You can learn about the animals that have a staring role in the rodeo. To prepare for this livestock show, we will be making western attire and boot scooting down to the roundup.
Event: Feb. 21-27, 2019
**Event and times subject to change
WHAT'S NEW THIS WEEK?
- Texas Landscapes: From the coastal grasslands to the high plains, use chalk pastels to create the diverse ecoregions of the Lone Star State in Art Academy.
- Farm Animal Finger Puppets: Create your favorite farm animals and put on a show of your own in EcoStation.
- Move Like an Animal: Can you hop like a frog or waddle like a duck? Get to moving in this fun animal game in EcoStation.
- Cowboy Hat: Glue a yellow sheriff star on your cowboy hat and become the sheriff of this rodeo town in Junktion.
- Boot Scootin' Boogie: Get ready to square dance with these fun rodeo boots in Junktion.
- Bolo Tie: Cowboys and cowgirls get ready for the Rowdy Roundup and show your western style with these bolo ties in Junktion.
- Free the Animals: Use your math skills and help the caged animals escape from the zoo in Math Cart.
- Guerilla Gardening: Seed Balls: Create a seed ball to take home and watch a beautiful Texas Bluebonnet bloom in Science Station.
- 3D Print Custom Legos: Design your own Lego and use a 3D printer to watch it come to life in Inventor's Workshop.
- Leather Keychain: Add to the cowboy style with these leather accessories in Inventor's Workshop.
- LEGO Craftsmanship: Use over-sized Lego blocks to build the furniture of the future in Inventor's Workshop.