TXU Energy presents Zoo Lights at the Houston Zoo celebrates ten years as one of Houston’s best loved holiday traditions! Stroll through the beautiful Zoo grounds as you take in the sights and sounds this holiday season. Our Zoo animals will be enjoying a full night’s slumber. To see our animals, visit the Zoo during the day.
TXU Energy presents Zoo Lights
November 15, 2021 – January 9, 2022
5:30-10:30 p.m., last entry at 9:30 p.m.
Buy early for the best price!
Tickets will NOT be available for purchase at the gate.
Note: Ticket prices are the same for adults and children. Children ages 2 and under are free. Members save 20% per ticket when you log in to purchase.
- Experience the Holiday Grove presented by TXU Energy with animal-themed lanterns and hundreds of glowing flowers under the great oak trees wrapped in winter lights.
- See the Great Ape Gallery transformed into an Illuminated Ocean presented by H-E-B, a glowing underwater adventure. This immersive experience takes you “underwater” as you walk under illuminated jellyfish and other sea creatures overhead.
- Take a photo in front of the NEW 33’ tall color-changing holiday tree.
- Walk under a canopy of glowing flowers and butterflies in the hanging pollinator garden.
- Stroll through a 125-foot-long Infinity Tunnel of Light.
- See “snow” in Texas and explore Winter Wonderland presented by Houston Methodist.
- Take a photo with Santa as he prepares for the holidays in his workshop at Twiga Café.
- And much more!