HOU for YOU
As destination experts, we save you valuable time and money by acting as an extension of your organization. We work with you every step of the way from the initial consultation and needs assessment to providing you with area specific information such as meeting and event venue options, restaurant, nightlife, shopping, area attraction and transportation related information.
America's fourth-largest city is a cosmopolitan destination, filled with world-class dining, arts, hotels, shopping, attractions, entertainment and nightlife. Houston also means business.
Check out some of the reasons people visit Houston for business or pleasure:
WHERE TO GO.WHAT TO DO.
Like many major cities, Houston’s charm lies in its distinct neighborhoods. Click on the highlighted areas on the map below for more info about some of the city’s most-loved areas.
East Downtown, or EaDo, is a walkable area with unique offsite event venues, entertainment venues, breweries, restaurants, bars, live music, and nightclubs
- Walking distance from the convention center
- BBVA Compass Stadium (MLS Soccer – Houston Dynamo)
- Truck Yard – an adult playground with live music, food trucks, ferris wheel and games
- Pitch 25 – over 45 screens, multiple bars, patio games, hammocks and even a miniature indoor soccer
- 8th Wonder Brewery
- Diverse mix of ethnic grocery marts, restaurants, bars, nightclubs and art galleries