Battlefield Houston combines the heart-pounding action of paintball with the safety of lasertag within its indoor battlefield or at your venue of choice.
The company’s thrilling 11,000-square-foot arena offers an immersive experience for groups, birthday parties, corporate training and more. The company can also bring its tactical lasertag experience on the road, setting up realistic battlegrounds in backyards, parks and other venues.
Based on the battlefield and the teams playing, the company can quickly customize games that get the heart pumping and excitement level high. Capture the Flag, Deathmatch, VIP Escort, Alamo, Force of 5, Search and Destroy and more. The realistic weapons in the armory elevate the experience.
Museums and Attractions
- Hours: Monday - Private Events Tuesday - Thursday: 5PM - 8PM Friday: 5PM - Midnight Saturday: 11AM - Midnight Sunday: 1PM - 7PM
- Admission: 1-Hour Lasertag Battles on the Urban Combat field $20 / Player. Memberships optional for game discounts
- Group Rates:
- Gift Shop:
- Free Parking Available:
- Private Room for Special Events:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Cancellation Policy for Groups:
- Commissionable Rates:
- Description Battlefield Houston provides 3 meeting rooms and one large meeting area for group meetings or luncheons.
- Largest Room 1200
- Total Sq. Ft. 2000
- Audio/Visual true
- Facility Buy Out For Special Event true
- Private Room true
- Number of Rooms 4