A collaborative workspace by day, CoInside also offers its space up as a venue for events.
With its sweeping views, high ceilings and original architecture, the building at 1919 Houston Ave. is a veritable blank canvas for parties and events. Whether you're looking for a space for a product launch, workshop, seminar, poetry reading, fashion show, private dinner or just about anything else, CoInside is a spot that shouldn't be overlooked.
The team at Coinside also offers complete event planning support. Call or email to check availability at email@example.com or 713-239-0319.
Greater Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau - Member
- ADA Accessible:
- Free Wireless:
- Exhibits Space
- Description CoInside offers a unique and innovative space for both business and social events. Memberships are available at affordable rates for coworking and events. The restored historic Firehouse #3 presents beautifully sweeping views of downtown Houston and a very spacious 2nd floor patio. Conference spaces provide for private meetings, seminars, workshops, business and organization meetings. Just two minutes from downtown Houston, this is a perfect location for mediations and drop in meetings. Your guests will truly remember the experience of the refined elegance of interior spaces. Every event is supported by an on-site meeting and event planner offering full service event management services.
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Largest Room 2000
- Total Sq. Ft. 5000
- Reception Capacity 100
- Space Notes Close to Downtown, Houston Heights Two story restored historic Firehouse #3 (1905) First floor loft style Second floor loft with meeting/Green/VIP area, with dedicated phone line 2 Full, 1 half bathroom Locally roasted coffee, freshly brewed loose teas, wi fi and interesting people included Interior window and brick walls flexible decor and furnishings Full service Event and Meeting Management
- Theatre Capacity 150
- Audio/Visual true
- Facility Buy Out For Special Event true
- Preferred Caterers true
- Preferred Valet Vendor(s) true
- Private Room true
- Banquet Capacity 100
- Classroom Capacity 150
Back to previous page