4018 Chartres St.
Houston, TX 77004
Wanderstay Houston is a hostel concept accommodation space in the Museum District area of Houston. With eight rooms (two private and six shared) that cater to the budget conscious traveler, travelers can find an instant community and be a part of our social atmosphere, all while feeling right at home.
Although an intimate property, the hostel sleeps up to 27 people, so both groups and solo travelers are welcomed. Wanderstay Houston offers several amenities, including free parking, wheelchair access, free high-speed internet (WiFi), breakfast and a business center.
- Are you interested in the student group travel m:
- Do you require advance notice for student groups:
- Do you offer student group discounts?:
- Are you interested in the Student Market?:
- Will you pre-register student groups?:
- Requirements for Pre-Registration: Email: Info.Houston@WanderstayHotels.com
- Separate floors for boys/girls?:
- How many interior corridor rooms?: 8
- How many double rooms?: 2
- How many students to a double room?: 2
- How many suites?: 8
- Do you have a noise policy?:
- Noise Policy Details: Quiet hours from 10pm-7am
- Student Curfew Details: No curfew
- Is there complimentary breakfast?:
- Is complimentary wi-fi offered?: