Yauatcha The Galleria
Houston, TX 77056
Yauatcha Houston – The local outpost of Hakkasan Group’s Michelin-starred Chinese dim sum concept – recently opened its second location in the U.S. in the heart of The Galleria area, Houston's shopping and dining district.
Executive Chef Ho Chee Boon has created a menu specific to Houston that embodies the Chinese dim sum teahouse concept, including a heady array of authentic dishes including steamed dim sum, cheung fun, baked/fried/pan-seared dim sum, soup, salad, fish and seafood, poultry and meat, tofu, vegetable, rice, and noodle.
An eclectic mixology program offers inventive cocktails – many of which combine spirits with teas, fresh fruits and herbs – including the Desert Essence created exclusively for Houston with Mexican specialty liquor Sotol, aloe vera liqueur, hibiscus, sage, dill, lime, and cane sugar.
Yauatcha is open Sunday thru Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Thursday thru Saturday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. with nightly DJ entertainment beginning at 6 p.m. until closing.
- Hours: Sunday through Thursday 11:00am – 10:00pm Friday and Saturday 11:00am – 11:00pm
- Price: $$$ (Meal, including one drink, tax and tip $31-$60)
- Seating Capacity: 168
- Menu: A la carte, dim sum, tasting menus, happy hour, and pre-fixe power lunch
- Weekend Brunch:
- Happy Hour:
- Outdoor Seating:
- Valet Parking:
- Self Parking:
- Take Out:
- Separate Checks OK:
- Free Wireless:
- Group Friendly:
- Is your facility ADA compliance?:
- Do you require advance notice for student groups:
Student Friendly Restaurants
- Do you accept group reservations?:
- What is the largest group size you can accommodate: Up to 100
- Can you offer a prix-fixe menu?:
- Do you provide bag check in?:
- We have tax-exempt status. Can you accommodate?:
- Does your facility meet ADA requirements?:
- Description Yauatcha Houston is a dim sum teahouse offering an all-day dining experience. Located in the "jewel box" at The Galleria mall, it is the perfect hip, fun space to host your next big event or intimate soiree.
- Total Sq. Ft. 9596
- Space Notes The main dining room at Yauatcha Houston is a dynamic, vibrant and spacious atmosphere featuring dramatic design elements. Banquette seating is dominant within the venue and can be adjusted for romantic dinners or private functions for up to 112 guests. For a more intimate setting, the Teahouse is a semi-private room that features Yauatcha’s signature design with exposed brickwork studded with flickering candles and a stardust ceiling. It accommodates up to 56 guests comfortably and has a maximum of 76 guests standing. The outdoor Terrace and its loungy ambiance with blue pastel sofas and blue glass panels is a more relaxed space to enjoy cocktails as well as dining. The Terrace accommodates up to 47 seated guests and 67 standing. Or, feel free to gather around the bar! Accommodating up to 20 guests, the hip and dazzling venue serves cocktails and dim sum all day, as well as an impressive selection of wines by the glass and non-alcoholic cocktails ideal for pre- or post-dinner drinks and is available for private hire and corporate events.
- Audio/Visual true
- Facility Buy Out For Special Event true
- On-Site Catering true
- Preferred Valet Vendor(s) true
- Private Room true
- Banquet Capacity 112
- Number of Rooms 4
Main Dining Room
- Banquet Capacity: 112
- Reception Capacity: 175
- Banquet Capacity: 56
- Reception Capacity: 76
- Banquet Capacity: 47
- Reception Capacity: 67
- Reception Capacity: 25
- Banquet Capacity: 168
- Reception Capacity: 300