Located in Uptown Park, the 122-room Hotel Granduca Houston offers guests luxury accommodations, just a short distance from The Galleria.
The guestrooms, which range in size from 425-square-feet to 2,100-square-feet, are all outfitted with complimentary wireless Internet access and plasma HDTVs. Guests also have access to the property’s fitness center, outdoor pool, courtyard and billiard room, as well as the acclaimed Ristorante Cavour, which offers Northern Italian fine dining. The Italian-inspired hotel also offers a decadent brunch buffet drawing legions of loyal fans and sold out crowds. Patrons can enjoy brunch every Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Hotel guests also have access to 24-hour room service, laundry service, concierge and valet. Courtesy luxury transportation within a 3-mile radius and to the Medical Center is also offered.
Hotel Granduca is the only hotel in Houston and Texas that is part of the prestigious Leading Hotels of the World.
- Ranked among top 25 Best Luxury Hotels in US by Tripadvisor (2018)
- Listed as one of Condé Nast Traveler’s 2018 Top-Rated Leading Hotels (2018)
- Listed as one of Condé Nast Traveler’s “Top Hotels in Texas” (2018)
- Awarded four stars by the Forbes Travel Guide (2011)
- Rated a four-star property by the Mobil Travel Guide (2009)