One of Houston’s historic gems, this property is known for its grace, comfort and unparalleled guest experience. Located in the heart of Houston, The Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star, 18-acre retreat that defines authentic Texas luxury. The floor-to-ceiling wooded views envelop guests in a natural environment while offering the modern amenities and luxuries of home. Local areas of interest such as Downtown Houston, Memorial Park and The Galleria are just minutes away, offering guests the opportunity to escape into the city – not from it.
Hotel guests have complimentary access to the Houstonian Club, one of the nation’s top fitness centers. The 175,000 square foot facility boasts state-of-the-art equipment and more than 30 Certified Personal Trainers. All Houston hotel guests have access to three resort style pools, a rock climbing wall, boxing ring, eight tennis courts, a full court gymnasium for basketball and volleyball, not to mention more than 100 group exercise classes per week. Trellis, The Spa at The Houstonian offers guests a Mediterranean inspired relaxation experience with over 20 treatment rooms and indoor Float Pool.
Olivette is The Houstonian's premier restaurant with regional American dishes served in a comfortable and warm setting. The Manor House, adjacent to the hotel, is open daily for lunch for hotel guests and private Club Members. It also is available for private events and social functions. Center Court Café, located at The Houstonian Club is perfect for fitness enthusiasts or guests seeking a more casual atmosphere. Also, guests can relax in sophisticated comfort at The Bar.
Spa enthusiasts can pamper themselves to their hearts' delight at Trellis, The Spa at The Houstonian. Opened in 2003, Trellis offers 17,000 square feet of relaxation space, an indoor float pool and more than 100 decadent treatments in a supremely soothing setting.
Golfers can enjoy championship golf at Redstone Golf Club, home of the Shell Houston Open and located just a short drive from The Houstonian. Tee times can be arranged by the hotel concierge.
- Included on Conde Nast Traveler's 2012 Best of the World list.
- Included on Conde Nast Traveler's list of the best business hotels around the world (2012).
- Included on Departures magazine's list of the top hotel gyms in the world (2012).
- Named to the T+L 500, Travel + Leisure's list of the world's 500 best hotels (2011)
- Included on Travel + Leisure's list of the 100 best business hotels in the world (2010).
- Rated the No. 11 resort in the U.S. in Travel + Leisure's World's Best 2010.
- Rated the No. 9 hotel in the U.S. in TripAdvisor.com's Traveler's Choice 2010.
- Named to the T+L 500, Travel + Leisure's list of the world's 500 best hotels (2010)
- Recipient of AAA Four Diamond Award (1995-2009).
- Rated as one of 150 hotels in the world in National Geographic Traveler’s "Stay List," particularly for its long-standing standard for top-notch comfort and service (2008).
- Listed as one of Travel + Leisure's World's Best Business Hotels (2007).
- Rated by Meetings South readers as having the Best Hotel Fitness Facility (2006).
- Rated by USA Today as the No. 1 hotel in the country based on fitness facilities (2005).
- Listed as one of Health Magazine's 11 healthiest hotels (2005).
- Number of Rooms: 26
- Total SqFt.: 32000
- Largest Room: 6
- Theatre Capacity: 600
- Classroom Capacity: 350
- Reception Capacity: 600
- Sleeping Rooms: 289
- Catering Kitchen
- Private Room
26 meeting rooms ranging from 300 to 6,600 square feet, with Executive conference seating.
Windows with wooded views in 21 meeting rooms. Full service Business Center with computer work stations.
Hotel offers a Daily Meeting Package pricing (subject to change) for groups, which includes meeting room, AV, AM/PM breaks with lunch.