3755 Richmond Avenue
Houston, TX 77046
This longtime favorite of the Houston elite has updated its decor and menu to remain one of Houston's premier restaurants.
A waterfall entryway, striking artwork (including a 12-foot sculpture in the main dining room) and sophisticated ambiance redefine Tony Vallone's namesake eatery. The decor is contemporary, done in warm reddish browns, while skylights and a glassed kitchen add to the feeling of openness.
The updated European-style menu includes creative appetizers, pastas, steaks and a variety of fish. Don't miss the souffle for dessert.
Looking for your menu favorites? Tony's classic dishes are named 1801's on the new menu (after the restaurant's original location on Post Oak).
Explore the different rooms inside of Tony's: The Dining Room, The Bar at Tony's, The Wine Cellar and the Wine Library. Ask about Tony's extensive art collection.
- Chef Grant Gordon named James Beard Award semifinalist for Best Chef: Southwest (2012).
- Named one of the top 10 U.S. restaurants for a power lunch by Forbes (2012).
- Included on Esquire's list of the top 10 destination restaurants in the U.S. (2011).
- Recipient of the AAA Four Diamond Award (2002-2009).
- Named one of the best U.S. Italian restaurants by ForbesTraveler.com (2008).
- Named one of Esquire magazine's Best New Restaurants in America (2005).