Head to Webster, just south of downtown Houston, where you'll find a three-story TopGolf entertainment complex. The tech-savvy entertainment venture boasts 102 hitting bays, an upscale restaurant and bars on all three levels.
The idea for TopGolf was born by two brothers on a driving range in London. Bored of the repetition of hitting shot after shot, they wanted to find out how far their drives really went, and how close to the pin their shots landed. And so, the concept for TopGolf began. Each golf ball contains a computer microchip that tracks your shot’s accuracy and distance, while awarding points for hitting targets ranging from 20 - 215 yards away. The closer players get to the “bull’s-eye,” the more points they receive. Players can also take advantage of TopGolf’s extensive food and beverage menu, delivered directly to the hitting bay.
The spot is open Sunday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to Midnight, and Friday and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 1 a.m.
Museums and Attractions
- Hours: Sunday - Thursday 9am to 12 midnight Friday & Saturday 9am to 2am
- Child Rates:
- Free Parking Available:
- Private Room for Special Events:
- Free Wireless:
- Requirement for Chaperone/Student Ratio: 1:6
- Advance Notice Required for Groups:
- Deposit Required for Groups:
- Parking Fee:
- ADA Accessible:
- Free Wireless:
- Description Our Signature Room holds up to 150 guests seated in banquet rounds. This room can also be divided into to smaller rooms for breakout sessions or smaller groups. We include A/V set up and needs and have an on venue IT person.
- Total Sq. Ft. 3000
- Reception Capacity 200
- Theatre Capacity 200
- Audio/Visual true
- Facility Buy Out For Special Event true
- On-Site Catering true
- Private Room true
- Banquet Capacity 150
- Number of Rooms 3
- Classroom Capacity 48