Exciting Houston Venues for your meeting
America's fourth-largest city is a cosmopolitan destination, filled with world-class dining, arts, hotels, shopping and nightlife. Take a stroll through the historic Heights, spend the day exploring the Museum District or head down to the Space Center Houston. Later on, grab a bite in one of dozens of award-winning restaurants, or hang out with the cool kids on Washington Avenue. There's always something to do in this Southern hospitality meets urban chic city. Houston is open and ready for business. Contact us today!
George R. Brown Convention Center
At 1.2 million usable square feet, the George R. Brown Convention Center ranks among the 10 largest convention centers in the nation. Convention-goers in Houston will appreciate the excitement and convenience afforded by the George R. Brown's downtown location. The GRB is flanked by the Toyota Center, home of the Rockets, to the south and Minute Maid Park, home of the Astros, to the north. Connected via two skybridges is the 1,200 room Hilton-Americas and coming in 2017 and also connecting via skybridge is the 1,000 room Marriot Marquis.
The GRBCC offers:
- Level 1 Halls A-E: 550,000 contiguous square feet
- Level 1 Concourse:95,000 square feet
- Outdoor Plaza: 99,000 square feet
- 90,000 square feet of flexspace on Mezzanine Level 2
- 6 Balconies overlooking Discovery Green
- Level 3 Halls A3 & B3: 223,000 semi-contiguous square feet
- Telescopic seating for 6,000, suitable for general sessions, large scale presentations, concerts, corporate meetings, and sporting events in Hall B3
- George Bush Grand Ballroom: 31,500 square feet, sub-divides into three sections
- General Assembly Theater: 3600-seat tiered, sub-divides into 3 sections
- Meeting Rooms: 88, totaling 124,000 square feet
NRG Park--Houston's top trade show, convention, sports and entertainment complex--includes NRG Stadium, NRG Center, NRG Arena. and NRG Astrodome. The complex encompasses more than 350 acres and hosts more than 500 events each year.
With more than 2 million square feet of total net exhibition/meeting space and 26,000 onsite parking spaces, NRG Park hosts several of the largest conventions and tradeshows each year including the Offshore Technology Conference, Houston Ballet’s Nutcracker Market, Houston Auto Show, International Gem & Jewelry Show, Houston International Boat, Sport & Travel Show, Build Expo, and Sysco Food Show.
Home to the Houston Texans and the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo™, NRG Park is also the site for the 2017 Superbowl, 2015 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship South Regional and the 2016 NCAA Division I Men’s Championship Final Four.
- 1.3 million total square feet of exhibit space
- 1.9 million total square feet in NRG Stadium
- 1.4 million total square feet in NRG Center
- 349,000 total square feet in NRG Arena
- 700,000 square feet in utility-prepared outdoor exhibit area
- 5,800-seat general session in NRG Arena
- 2,000-seat general session in NRG Arena’s Pavilion
- 71,500-seat general session in NRG Stadium
- Exhibit hall totals 706,213 square feet
- Exhibit halls can be divided into 11 halls ranging in size from 36,000 to 168,000 square feet
- All exhibit space is contiguous and located at ground level
- 59 meeting rooms located on exhibit hall floor and mezzanine level (average size 1,200 square feet); each room is equipped with individual sound systems and a 17’ ceilings height
- Two largest meeting rooms are 17,000 and 22,000 square feet
- Parking for 26,000 vehicles