Wet 'n' Wild SplashTown is Houston’s largest and most diverse water park, featuring 40-acres and more than two million gallons of summer fun.
- Stingray Racer: Debuting summer 2010, SplashTown’s newest high-capacity thrill slide featuring six water slide lanes standing at 55-feet in the sky. The thrilling five-story tall tower looms over the park with its bright blue and orange slides, tempting guests for a head-first adventure-filled ride on Stingray’s twisting and turning track.
- Big Kahuna: An unforgettable mega-thrill raft ride that blasts through a whitewater journey filled with alternating tunnels and plenty of twists and turns.
- Tornado: The excitement begins on a platform set 75 feet in the air where daring riders are set in motion down a 132-foot long tunnel and thrown into the giant open-ended funnel. Resembling an enormous, 60-foot bright yellow and blue checkerboard funnel, the Tornado provides specially designed, 2-person cloverleaf-shaped tubes for families or groups of friends to ride together. These unique tubes navigate riders through the giant funnel, splashing back and forth on 5,000 gallons of swirling water. When riders arrive at the vortex of the Tornado, they are sent through the eye of the storm into a cool catch pool below.
- Wet 'n' Wild Jr: Younger visitors can play in their own version of the wettest thrills when they will step into Wet 'n' Wild Jr., the new interactive children's area.
- FlowRider: Visitors of all ages and skill level can catch the continuous, perfect wave on the FlowRider double, which means more than one can ride at a time - doubling the fun!
- Brain Drain: Unveiled just in time for the 2013 summer season, Brain Drain offers parkgoers a seven-story tall looping speed-slide complex, which boasts identically-designed, thrill-seeking purple and lime green chutes.
- Thunder Run: Experience wild twists and turns as you speed down this inline tube slide.
- Texas Freefall: Five stories of side-by-side, free-falling excitement.
- Big Spin: Slide around and down this unique round slide.
- Zoom Flumes: Three fun-filled flumes including a 95-foot slide, plus 2 semi-enclosed slides.
- Wild Wave Pool: A half-million gallons fill this huge pool of wild, wave-floating fun.
- Shotgun Falls: Challenge a friend and race each other down two thrilling 30-foot slides.
- Blue Lagoon Activity Pool: Play in the sun with tons of water fun, including swings galore, geysers and water cannons, log walk and lily pad walk, water stairs and a glorious waterfall.
- Space Rapids: Float through "space" on this totally enclosed tube ride for the whole family. Three flumes make for a different ride each time.
- Treehouse Island: Three stories of highly interactive fun! Climb net ladders, slide down slippery slides and blast your friends with water cannons.
- Guadalupe River Adventure: A family favorite! Grab a tube, catch some rays, and relax as you float along this refreshing river adventure.
- Crocodile Isle: An interactive children’s play area equipped with a pirate ship, water cannons and slides.
- Leaky Pipes: A wild water activity center just for kids! Complete with geysers, slides and a tire swing.
Greater Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau - Member