The Breakfast Klub
3711 Travis Houston, TX 77002 Map It
Houston, TX 77002
Katfish & Grits and Wings & Waffles, top a tempting array of breakfast favorites from around the country at this cozy comfort food zone.
This come-as-you-are hot spot seems to always have a line, but it moves fast and just serves to build anticipation as you watch the waddling diners leave with a satisfied grin. Also featured on the menu are Pork Chops & Eggs, breakfast sandwiches and their mouth-watering daily Lunch Specials.
The restaurant gets busy during peak times, so get there early to avoid a line.
- Named one of 50 "Top Rated Restaurants" in Texas by Reviews.org (2019)
- Included on Texas Monthly's list of the 40 best breakfast spots in Texas (2011).
- Named one of Zagat.com's best bets for breakfast in the U.S. (2010)
- One of Four Finalists for Good Morning America's America's Best Breakfast (2010)
- Included on Esquire magazine's list of the 59 Best Breakfast Places in America (2009).
Greater Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau - Member
- Hours: Monday-Friday 7am-2pm Saturday-Sunday 8am-2pm Live Entertainment on Tuesdays
- Price: $$ (Meal, including one drink, tax and tip $11-$30)
- Seating Capacity: 112
- Menu: http://www.thebreakfastklub.com/menu.asp
- Outdoor Seating:
- Pet Friendly:
- Live Entertainment:
- Self Parking:
- Take Out:
- Separate Checks OK:
- Accessible via Light Rail:
- No. Blocks from Light Rail: 2-3
- ADA Accessible:
- Free Wireless:
- Group Friendly:
- Student Group Friendly:
- Curbside Pickup:
- ADA Accessible:
- Reception Capacity 125
- Facility Buy Out For Special Event true
- Private Room true
- Banquet Capacity 112
- Number of Rooms 2
Private Room 1
- Banquet Capacity: 40
Private Room 2
- Banquet Capacity: 80