2520 Airline Dr, Suite C-315
Houston, TX 77009
With a mission to celebrate true Texas cuisine and showcase the flavors and diversity of the food Houstonians indulge in every day, Wild Oats serves up Tex-Mex, just Tex, and Gulf Coast flavors in unique combinations.
Fried pickles, armadillo eggs (not actually armadillo eggs), and pepper jelly make for great appetizers and really give diners strong Texas vibes. Main attractions include a Wagyu chicken fried steak, blackened red fish and short-rib fajitas. Leave room for flan, churros or peach cobbler.
This darling, Texas-chic space features a dining room, private room and patio and offers their space for private events.
- Hours: WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY 5-9 FRIDAY 5-10 SATURDAY 11-10 SUNDAY BRUNCH BUFFET 11-3 MONDAY AND TUESDAY CLOSED
- Price: $$$ (Meal, including one drink, tax and tip $31-$60)
- Menu: https://wildoatshouston.com/dinner/
- Weekend Brunch:
- Happy Hour:
- Outdoor Seating:
- Kid's Menu:
- Self Parking:
- ADA Accessible:
- Group Friendly:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Are you interested in the student group travel m:
- Is your facility ADA compliance?:
- Do you require advance notice for student groups:
- Do you offer complimentary bus or motorcoach par: