George Ranch Historical Park
Richmond, TX 77406
Experience a peaceful country wedding setting like no other at the George Ranch Historical Park. With several historic venues located on the 23,000-acre working ranch, couples can mix and match facilities and wedding packages to create a custom and unforgettable wedding day.
Charming, rustic facilities (including the Beasley Chapel, Post Office, Guy Lodge Hall and the beautiful South Yard) are available for both indoor and outdoor events. Clients can use the facilities independent of one another or combine them to create the perfect ambiance for their Big Day. In addition to a picture-perfect setting, couples will have access to George Ranch’s dance floor, stage, linens and hurricane lanterns, among other amenities. There is also a private dressing room on property and complimentary guest parking.
For more information, visit George Ranch’s website.
- Hours: Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Also open other dates throughout the year; see website for details.
- Admission: $15 adults, $10 children 4-12
- Group Rates:
- Senior Rates:
- Child Rates:
- Gift Shop:
- Free Parking Available:
- Private Room for Special Events:
- ADA Accessible:
- Requirement for Chaperone/Student Ratio: 1:10
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Advance Notice Required for Groups:
- Cancellation Policy for Groups:
- Deposit Required for Groups:
- Walking Trail:
- Nature Trail:
- Historical Marker/Museum:
- Meeting Rooms:
- ADA Accessible:
- Are you interested in the student group travel m:
- Is your facility ADA compliance?:
- Do you offer student group discounts?:
- Audio/Visual true
- Catering Kitchen true
- Facility Buy Out For Special Event true
- On-Site Catering true
- Preferred Caterers true
- Private Room true