Some of the world’s most exciting art and cultural exhibitions come through Houston each year. They set up shop among the permanent collections of acclaimed institutions like the Museum of Fine Arts Houston, Houston Museum of Natural Science and the Menil Collection to name just a few. If you’re looking for a little culture, you’ve come to the right place.
Find savings with Houston's museum experiences and passes during your visit.
From the awe-inspiring to the cutting edge, the interactive to the totally immersive, the museums of Houston’s Museum District are more than the exhibits they house.
- Explore the gems of Houston's Museum District
- 9 paid museum admissions...
We are the only Museum dedicated primarily to preserving the legacy and honor of the African-American soldier, in the United States of America.
- Only museum in the U.S. dedicated to preserving the legacy and honor of the African-American...
Our museum provides educational resources and activities, programs and public events, and changing exhibits that explore the history Houston’s fire service.
- Housed in the historic 1899 Fire Station 7
- Large collection of antique fire equipment...
Experience a wide variety of fun, informative and exciting adventures for adults and children, including the McGovern Hall of the Americas, Cullen Hall of Gems and Minerals, Wiess Energy Hall and the brand new Hall of Paleontology.
- One of the most heavily...
Enlist in the Special Elite Crime Resolution and Espionage Team (aka S.E.C.R.E.T.) to crack codes, uncover clues and outsmart villains at The Children's Museum of Houston.
- Interactive secret agent experience
- Includes museum General...
Touch a moon rock, see real space capsules ... and so much more. Be inspired by the wonders of space exploration.
- General Admission to one of Houston's top attractions
- Take a behind-the-scenes look at NASA
- More than 400 things to see...