1508 Hutchins Street
Houston, TX 77003
District 7, located east of downtown in the Eado neighborhood, is a great spot for delicious food in a warm and friendly atmosphere. The restaurant offers a causal setting with an outdoor patio, a great view of downtown, and is only minutes away from George R. Brown Convention Center, Minute Maid Park and the Toyota Center.
On the menu, guests will find a variety of options, from healthy fare like salads, sautéed mussels and soups, to upscale comfort food for the soul including wild board pesto linguine, mac and cheese, and turkey meatloaf lasagna.
District 7 is open daily for lunch, dinner and brunch on Saturdays. Also offers offsite catering, takeout orders and delivery.
- Hours: Monday Lunch Only 10:30am - 3:30 pm Happy Hour 4pm - 7pm Tuesday - Friday Lunch & Dinner 10:30 am - 10:00 pm Happy Hour 4pm - 7pm Saturday Brunch 10:00 am - 3:30 pm Lunch & Dinner 3:30pm - 10:00 pm
- Price: $$ (Meal, including one drink, tax and tip $11-$30)
- Seating Capacity: Inside up to 80-100 / outdoor seating up to 200
- Menu: http://www.district7eado.com/
- Weekend Brunch:
- Happy Hour:
- Outdoor Seating:
- Kid's Menu:
- Pet Friendly:
- Self Parking:
- Dress Code Requirements: Causal
- Take Out:
- Separate Checks OK:
- Free Wireless:
- Group Friendly:
- Student Group Friendly: