Georgia James Steakhouse
3503 W. Dallas
Houston, TX 77019
Houston, we have a steakhouse. Sure, in Houston it might seem a bit cliché, but in true Chris Shepherd fashion, the restaurant is unconventional, driven by quality and above all, fun. The James Beard Award recipient named the restaurant for his parents, Georgia and James, and serves the kind of food that he enjoys at home - cast-iron seared steaks, lots of cold seafood and seasonal sides.
Inside Georgia James is a dedicated dry aging room that allows the restaurant to serve 100-day aged, long bone ribeyes. Other can’t miss menu items include a classic French onion soup, fish sauce-marinated crab fingers and Chris’s signature Lamburger Helper.
The decadent Baller Board is a steak showstopper, with items like Wagyu strip, porterhouse, tray-aged tomahawk, pork belly and crispy potatoes covered in roasted garlic aioli. The board selections will vary, so ask your sever what offerings are available.
Georgia James is located at 3503 W Dallas St, Houston, TX 77019 and is open 5-10pm Sunday through Thursday and 5-11pm on Friday and Saturday.
- Hours: Monday – Thursday | 5pm-10pm Friday – Saturday | 5pm-11pm Sunday | 5pm-9pm
- Price: $$$$ (Meal, including one drink, tax and tip for $61 or more)
- Menu: https://georgiajamessteak.com/dinner/
- Happy Hour:
- Serves Late:
- Outdoor Seating:
- Valet Parking:
- Self Parking:
- ADA Accessible:
- Group Friendly:
- Student Group Friendly:
- Are you interested in the student group travel m:
- Is your facility ADA compliance?:
- Do you require advance notice for student groups:
- Facility Buy Out For Special Event true
- Preferred Caterers true
- Preferred Valet Vendor(s) true
- Private Room true
- Number of Rooms 3