Station 3 is a distinctive venue with a rich past. Located just outside of Downtown on Houston Avenue, the building actually served as an early Houston fire station. Constructed in 1905, the station was home base for horse-drawn fire wagons and the city’s elite team of firefighters.The building retains its original brickwork and wood floors as well as an intricately hand-carved exterior that make it one of the most intriguing structures still standing in the city.The 5,800-square-foot, two-story facility offers an open floor plan and numerous amenities. A private catering area, four commercial restrooms, a bridal suite and charming outdoor courtyard are just a few of the elements that make Station 3 shine. Station 3 is available for corporate events, private parties, holiday celebrations, weddings, catered dinners and much more.
- ADA Accessible:
- Free Wireless:
- Description Station 3, otherwise known as "Stonewall", was one of Houston's original fire stations. Built in 1905, it's everlasting motto, "Trust in Us" can still be seen etched into the side of the building. Station 3 is a Houston historical landmark, located directly outside of downtown. The original brick, wood floors, concrete beams, and intricate hand carved exterior stone work all add to it's timeless beauty and charm. Station 3 has recently undergone a complete restoration project, bringing many of it's amenities into the 21st century.
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Total Sq. Ft. 5800
- Reception Capacity 150
- Space Notes Station 3 is a 5,800 square foot, two story building with high, fourteen ft. ceilings. Both levels have an open floor plan concept. Station 3 can comfortably accommodate a maximum seating capacity of 150 guests per floor.
- Theatre Capacity 150
- Catering Kitchen true
- Facility Buy Out For Special Event true
- Preferred Caterers true
- Preferred Valet Vendor(s) true
- Private Room true
- Banquet Capacity 150
- Number of Rooms 2
- Classroom Capacity 125