111 North Post Oak Lane
Houston, TX 77024
Trellis Spa celebrates the healing, soothing, and rejuvenating powers of water with a series of exquisite treatments in a tranquil setting within the 18 acre property of The Houstonian Hotel, Club, & Spa. A renovation completed in 2021 made it the largest luxury spa in Texas.
Trellis Spa includes an outdoor Soaking Pools & Garden, designed by the award-winning designer Cary Collier with Blu Spas, Inc. The 6,500 square feet space features hot/cold contrast bathing therapies consisting of two hot pools, and a cold shower, private cabanas, meditation garden, event lawn, rocking chairs and two fire pits with seating area. It was inspired by bathing cultures found around the world - time-honored therapies in a circuit format, which are simple to follow and result in science-backed health benefits, including increased circulation, cardiovascular strength, stress relief and boosted immunity..
Some of the world’s finest product lines including Decléor, Phytomer, and Carita combine with a top-tier staff of spa professionals to provide the ultimate guest experience.
The outdoor seating area features an alluring wall with a vibrant blue butterfly art installation, to add a unique touch to the overall design was commissioned by The Houstonian for Trellis Spa and created by acclaimed artist natural world Casey Parlette – adding to the spa’s unique and tranquil environment.
The Houstonian Hotel, Club, & Spa is situated on an 18-acre wooded oasis right in the heart of the city, just one mile from the Galleria and 10 minutes from downtown. This urban resort features 284 rooms and includes 30,000 sq. ft. of meeting space. With floor to ceiling wooded views and access to the prestigious amenities, including a 120,000 sq ft Fitness Center and 17,000 sq ft spa, guests enjoys an experience unlike other Houston hotels. Member of Preferred Hotel Group.
- Named one of the top 50 hotel spas in the country by the Conde Nast Traveler Reader Poll (2012).
- Named one of the top 50 hotel spas in the country by the Conde Nast Traveler Reader Poll (2011).
- Awarded four stars by the 2011 Forbes Travel Guide.
- Rated as a four-star spa by the Mobil Travel Guide (2009).
- Voted by Conde Nast Traveler readers as the fourth best urban hotel spa in the country, following the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York, the Four Seasons in San Francisco and the Peninsula Hotel in Chicago. (2007)