Trellis, the Spa at the Houstonian
Houston, TX 77024
Trellis Spa celebrates the healing, soothing, and rejuvenating powers of water with a series of exquisite treatments in a tranquil setting within the 18 acre property of The Houstonian Hotel, Club, & Spa.
Trellis Spa is an award-winning, Mediterranean style, 17,000-square-foot facility with 20 treatment rooms, hair and nail salons, and luxurious locker rooms with Jacuzzi and steam rooms, an indoor Float Pool, a Relaxation Lounge with fireplace, Tranquility Room and outdoor patio and balcony for small group gatherings.
Some of the world’s finest product lines including Decléor, Phytomer, and Carita combine with a top-tier staff of spa professionals to provide the ultimate guest experience.
The Houstonian Hotel, Club, & Spa is situated on an 18-acre wooded oasis right in the heart of the city, just one mile from the Galleria and 10 minutes from downtown. This urban resort features 284 rooms and includes 30,000 sq. ft. of meeting space. With floor to ceiling wooded views and access to the prestigious amenities, including a 120,000 sq ft Fitness Center and 17,000 sq ft spa, guests enjoys an experience unlike other Houston hotels. New in 2005, The Houstonian Resort Pools complex features 3 pools and has received a 4 diamond rating. Member of Preferred Hotel Group.
- Named one of the top 50 hotel spas in the country by the Conde Nast Traveler Reader Poll (2012).
- Named one of the top 50 hotel spas in the country by the Conde Nast Traveler Reader Poll (2011).
- Awarded four stars by the 2011 Forbes Travel Guide.
- Rated as a four-star spa by the Mobil Travel Guide (2009).
- Voted by Conde Nast Traveler readers as the fourth best urban hotel spa in the country, following the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York, the Four Seasons in San Francisco and the Peninsula Hotel in Chicago. (2007)